Social Media 3 Video
Based on #1 International Best Selling Socialnomics by Erik Qualman this is the latest in the most watched social media series in the world.
This is the third installment in the series by ‘equalman productions’ and provides some fascinating facts and figures about the impact of Social Media.
Some of the more interesting points are:
- A prediction that 40% of the Fortune 500 companies will no longer exist in 10 years
- 1 in 5 divorces are blamed on Facebook and 3 out of 5 gay couples meet online
- 95% of companies using social media use LinkedIn for recruitment
- Social gamers will buy $6 billion in virtual goods by 2013 while movie goers will buy on $2.5 billion in real goods
- If Wikipedia were made into a book it would be 2,250,000 pages long and take 123 years to read
And the most foreboding…
- The ROI of social media is your business will exist in 5 years.
Definitely well worth the 4 and a half minutes. If nothing else you can enjoy the music and feel like you’re an extra in The Lion King.